Gr sti wire tuck and shaved bay progress

devyn339

Here's the progress of my 12 sti 472 whp:)
9uqevaju.jpg

u6a2e3aq.jpg

turarudy.jpg

u2u4ymeg.jpg

finallymysti

yo dude, I saw your car there. i'm getting my half cage put in there. you originally had it at iag correct? how do you like steve there tuner and there work in general? by the way. gotta clean those white rims once you get it back. lol

devyn339

There great man so far the best shop ove been to , Steve is a great guy!! , yeah the wheels are trashed bc of the ride down and back then back down lol , i have hawk cerimics here at the house and lugs waiting for it to get done so when I get to the brakes ill clean the wheels

devyn339

Motor is getting pulled this week for rotated custom intake mani rotated turbo sleeved block and finish up the tuck

CORNFED

Shaving an engine bay is a rather expensive task I presume? It seems like it's a lot to sort through! Your car looks great though. I'm jealous.

devyn339

Shaving an engine bay is a rather expensive task I presume? It seems like it's a lot to sort through! Your car looks great though. I'm jealous.

There's tons of work in doing so so many wires and etc trying to make it look good is the problem espically since I'm keeping the ac and powersteering
udy5enag.jpg