Greetings from NH

Bontchimuz

Greetings from the Granite State!

Just joined the WRX world last Monday when I jumped on a 2015 WRX STi WRB base.

Coming from 6 speed VW VR6 ... the world of Subaru is a nice change. Loving the STi so far.

Bought mine from Ocean Subaru in North Hampton, NH....they were great.

iy3hbq.jpg

mshac7.jpg

o7ouxf.jpg

Just hit 350 miles.......1000 cant come soon enough....

Oh and how do I create a signature? Cant find the option....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team.

Check out our memberships. That will show you all you get [MENTION=4248]Bontchimuz[/MENTION].

Bontchimuz

Thanks for the direction and oh I forgot to add I have a 2 year old who absolutely LOVES this car. The minute it starts he puts his head back, his eyes glaze over and he calms down and relaxes every day in it. That engine and rumble get him every time. Its a great daddy car with the AWD, space and 5 star crash rating as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem. We're here for you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

How did you like the transition from the vw to the sti?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Every time i find myself in NH, I wish I had my car instead of my wifes!

Bontchimuz

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

How did you like the transition from the vw to the sti?

Well, I am still a big VW fanboy...I was going to get a VW Golf R but I got sick of VW reducing their American cars and pushing out the date. I think now if you want a 4 door 6 speed Golf R you gotta wait till Q3 2015. Plus, I had my car for 10 years, it was time for a change and I was not going to get a Ford Focus ST ;)

So far, I love the STi's engine, handling, turbo and of course the look.... WOW it grows on you. VW might have had a bit better fit and finish of plastic/trim inside the car but they have little style. STi has superb style IMHO....even the fake carbon fiber...I like it.

This car is a gift to anyone who is lucky enough to drive one...I feel spoiled and am grateful. Cant wait to play with after I hit 1000 miles.

Bontchimuz

Added mudflaps and wax and detailed the car today. When you can see the reflection of pavement on the doors, you know its clean ;)

Live on the ocean and took a long ride after.

14bi591.jpg

fonq0i.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks great!