Hello From Utah, I Got A STI

CarOutSideFun_zps62b19f71.jpg

First get the pic out of the way (sideways is the way to be)

My name is Will and I got a STI

Lets make a long story short I'm a mustang man always had a fox body, met a good friend in Hawaii that had a WRX he gave me the keys and said have fun. Well I learned two things that day, one I would one day own a Subaru and two how to replace gears in a WRX transmission (he forgot to tell me how weak they where 3rd gear gone:tard:). 4 years later paid the wife's van off, got stationed in Dugway Utah, wife gave me permission to get a new car :tard: ( she hated the Mustang). The sale. It has all wheel drive good for the snow and it has four doors for the kids. Forgot to mention that it has a 2.5l turbo'd beast under the hood :D, the brakes will rip your face off and is made to eat dirt alive.

Came with AME intake, full 3" turbo back exhaust and a Cobb AP (still figuring that one out. LC and FF ftw). Work I've already done - all silver parts inside painted black plus that ugly gray steering wheel, head light mod (painted black but not cleared removed reflectors). Plans as of now - Full bushing upgrade for the shifter (going to Rally Sport Direct on Friday:cool:). Later plans - engine to turbo exhaust, coil overs and a lot of heat management.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!
Nice 04 BTW! :tup:
You should start up a member's journal and add more pictures for our viewing pleasure. ;)

I really would love to see more on the inside and under the hood. Nonetheless, enjoy your stay. I am compelled that you will love it here. We are drama free, supportive, and very knowledgeable.

-Alin

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. How did you here about us?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I love seeing pics like that:The STI in its natural habitat.

You car looks lowered in the rear, is that just the ground its on, or do you have some suspension mods too?

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group!! Nice STi! Enjoy your time, we are sure you will like this forum

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in, and glad to have you! Got a good friend of mine up in SLC. Transferred up there for work. He swears that's the place to be for some good driving roads, so gonna have to plan that trip one of these days. :) Give a shout if you need anything at all, sir!

At the request of IGOTASTi folks, I have started a journal and have added some more pictures for your viewing pleasure. Hay Alin I got those pics your requested!!! :D. Im new to the whole forum and posting and stuff so help me out here how would l link to my journal? for now you can find it under "Will's 2004 STi" in the members journal section. BAM:tard: