If you have donated to IGOTASTi.com or bought a membership, THANK YOU!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to thank every's hard work for making this site possible. Their are many people who are working hard daily to give us STi owners a place where we can come together as a community and support each other. If you have donated to the site you know who you are and thanks again as your donation went to operating costs. We have spent lots of money to do this site right and this site is a huge undertaking with costs. If you would like to become a member to support us please do cause all the support goes into running the forum and website. Thanks again for helping us out and my God bless you and your family!

Here is a link to purchase a membership > http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?273-Premium-Memberships&p=3024#post3024

If you would like to donate please go to www.IGOTASTi.com and find the "DONATE" button on any page!

Thanks again CRZTRBO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks that means a lot. It's not all me that's for sure, lol. We have lots of people who have been working on this site for months to make it the best site we can be. I can't wait to launch 1-1-11. Other forums which I won't mention are bashing us and making fun of me, but oh well I guess they have nothing better to do. :) This is the first time I have seen the Subaru community pull apart. We our are a different kind of forum and I won't put up with the bull here. Thanks again for your support as a sponsor cause that money goes toward us making changes and updates, fees and giveaways for paying members. Thanks again and glad your on the team!