IGOTASTi.COM Referral Swag Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Are you ready to win some swag? Check out below to see what you will win.

A. Winner will receive a custom IGOTASTi.COM T-Shirt with their forum name printed on the sleeve.

B. IGOTASTi.COM full windshield banner.

C. IGOTASTi.COM logo stickers.

*Rules*

1. Contest starts 10-2-2011 and ends 11-30-2011

2. Vendors and Admins can't enter this contest.

3. Super Moderators, Mods, Contributors, Supporters, Sponsors, and regular users can enter!

4. If you are a premium member your referral counts as 2 points. If your not a premium member your referral counts as 1 point. If you refer someone and they become a premium member you get 2 points

5. Tell all your WRX & STi friends to come and sign up and join IGOTASTi.COM. When they sign up they must put your user name in the referral box.

7. ALL Referrals must post a Introduction in the introductions forum and become a part of the team for you to get credit for the referral.
(Non referred accounts do not apply)

9. ALL Referrals must post an introduction within 3-7 days of registering or their accounts will be deleted.

8. All Referrals must own or have owned an WRX or STi.

I will check their IP address and email to make sure they have only signed up once as a user. I will be checking for cheaters.

Cheaters will be disqualified and severe action will be taken!

I will update this post with the users who have referred people and how many referrals you have so far.

So spread the word about IGOTASTi.COM to all your friends. Post this to your Facebook page, twitter account, blog, anywhere you have WRX or STi friends! Any questions please ask and good luck! Let's win some swag! :tup:

1. Twiz got 6 points!
2. STimedic got 2 points!

Last edited:

STimedic

I still have yet to get my consolation prize from the previous referral contest. I will see what I can do in so far as getting more people to join....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There was no consolation prize, lol. You :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Twiz is the first one to have a referral. Great job! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have updated the first post with who got what. Make sure your referrals post up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I checked the system and it shows only 3 referrals. Someone must have forgot to enter your name. Your still winning. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm surprised we don't more people in on this. :?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks like Twiz got this one in the bag. What color windshield banner you want, logo stickers, and size shirt and color if you win?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Twiz your stuff will be in this week sometime and will get shipped out to you. It was all custom made just for you! Your the only one that will have them goodies for now. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Twiz your bag of goodies is on its way. :tup:

STimedic

Something something.....I'd say I want your goodies, but Gino might kill me cuz he'd take that the wrong way. Oh BTW, congrats on getting married to Tardnugget!

Status
Not open for further replies.