jive turkey's blue beauty

Jive Turkey

Hello!
An sti has been a long time coming for me. i had placed an order for an SWP wagon but push came to shove, and i needed to buy car asap. i found this car and went to take a look at it, not being thrilled that its WRB and that it's not a hatch. When i got to the dealer it was love at first sight, pictures do not do this car justice as i was mesmorized. i drove it home and am currently breaking her in. she is the other woman in my life now besides my gf.

SPECS:
11' WRB STI sedan
w/navi, cold weather package.

i plan on keeping her stock, as after driving it i realized it is more than i need for a DD. i originally planned to go stage 2 but that will happen after the warranty runs out at this point. i'm going to take it slow and figure out what i really want to do with this car as time progresses. so far i know i want a catback for that rumble, i think i might go SPT just so i can not worry about being hassled.

MODS (so far):
Hella supertones.
debadged.
Hard wired radar.
setting saver.
RA mudflaps (black with red)
armrest extender.
hid fog lights.
recaro headrest pillows.
20% tint all around
Vinyl gloss black roof.

12/11/10- driven home from dealer with 9 miles

12/12/10- horns,debadged, hardwired radar. ordered extra goodies

12/13/10- setting saver, angled the HID's up, ordered even more goodies.

12/15/10- RA mudflaps, 400 miles.

12/25/10- 600~ miles, first photo shoot

1/17/11- 1,600 miles.

1/1/11-3,200~ going for my first oil change this week.
day one

driving this car puts the biggest smile on my face and i now understand subaru love.

P.S: well i've been trying to come up with a good name for the car, any suggestions?

first shoot

how she sits today:

_DSC2973

by Ivan Tuk, on Flickr

get more G's!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very very nice!

Paul.c

looks good man. I also would like to know about the rear emblem. Chrome is my least favorite color.

Jive Turkey

every one is asking about that emblem everywhere! :lol:

i was wearing a red hoodie when i took the picture so it is reflecting. i didn't touch any of the emblems besides debadging.