Loudest exhaust on a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

bnsf4

I'm trying to find some new exhaust systems that are LOUD! I mean LOUD, Isn't there something like tornado vortex or something close to this name. Now, without stirring things up with the Police, what is the loudest exhaust you can think of?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Alternatively if you are looking for something just a bit quieter than straight pipes there is always the invidia N1 Race and couple that with the V3 catless down pipe and you basically have a straight through system. It just has the cannon muffler at the back. I think this is the loudest exhaust system without going straight pipe.

ZachTTLM

As mentioned on the facebook post the crawford racing gymkhana exhaust is very loud, sounds good, and from what I have seen from one of our customer's car that is runnin this hasnt provided cop problems yet but he lives about 7 or 8 miles from our shop and I could hear him pulling into his driveway after he left our place one night.

icudruln

1. Straight pipe (sounds kinda crappy)
2. RSR Exmag GT 2
3. Invidia N1 Race
4. Blitz Nuur Spec R

I have the N1 Race with a catted downpipe, and its a very smooth sounding, loud exhaust. IMO, its loud to the point where yes, it is loud, but not unbearable by any means. Then again, I grew up around muscle cars and all, so I've been used to it since I was 5 years old. :D I've heard the RSR Exmag GT 2 exhaust in person, and that's the only exhaust I'd take over the Invidia N1 Race.