my 2016 sti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How many miles on yours now!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

sweet sweet wonder what it could b. I'm still waiting to see if I win that shift knob lol I've been trying to recruit premium members lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
sweet sweet wonder what it could b. I'm still waiting to see if I win that shift knob lol I've been trying to recruit premium members lol
Sweetness! Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
i usually mention u all in all my Instagram posts
Thank you. That means a lot to us here.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Thank you. That means a lot to us here.

hes lying.. he really doesnt care lol.

btw with the exhaust. i would stick with the quad tip like the Q300. single exit dont look that good on the sedans if you ask me. they really flow better with the quad tip

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
hes lying.. he really doesnt care lol.

btw with the exhaust. i would stick with the quad tip like the Q300. single exit dont look that good on the sedans if you ask me. they really flow better with the quad tip

Shut up tard face, lol.

lmao!! yeah I like the single tip exit look personally. but idk I'm still really open to any suggestions really i personally like the sound of the n1 invidia

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

have you been listening to it on the 2015? with the equal length headers you now have compared to older models with unequal length headers its going to sound much different.

its your car absolutely do what you prefer

I just heard the nameless quad exhaust and it looks pretty good and it was a 2016! sounds dam good!! and keeps it factory looking:))

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just heard the nameless quad exhaust and it looks pretty good and it was a 2016! sounds dam good!! and keeps it factory looking:))
Saw that video.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We had the N1 and it rocked.