-GSC Beehive Valve springs
-Full Valve job with head refresh
-GSC S1 cams
-ARP headstuds
-AllPro heat resistant intake manifold spacers
-CRP Pro Series Timing Belt kit w/water pump
-Grimmspeed EBC
-Perrin 3" Inlet
-Walbro 255 (considering going with a 400 or equiv)
-Agency Power fuel system (lines, rails)
-Invidia Turboback (3" downpipe, Q200 Catback)
-Turbo XS FMIC
-ATP GT35r Turbo
-TiAl QR bypass
-Competition Clutch stage 2 clutch
-Megan Race mounts
-UEL SS Headers​
Suspension:
DF210 Springs

justinxecushyn

20120316_101838-1.jpg

20120602_193430.jpg

20120216_093403.jpg

61920_429968565546_500950546_5133152_7399662_n.jpg

used-2004-subaru-impreza-wrx-851-4-1.jpg

100_2598-1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice. Welcome to the team. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very nice and clean! looks like you got a nice mod list going. What injectors are you running? Which fuel pumps have you been looking at? I'm currently looking for pumps for my future turbo build in my 240 and I was thinking the Aeromotive 340 stealth.

justinxecushyn

Very nice and clean! looks like you got a nice mod list going. What injectors are you running? Which fuel pumps have you been looking at? I'm currently looking for pumps for my future turbo build in my 240 and I was thinking the Aeromotive 340 stealth.

Right now i have ID1k's with a walbro 255. I've been thinking about a walbro 400 but i'm not quite sure yet if that will be over kill.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Right now i have ID1k's with a walbro 255. I've been thinking about a walbro 400 but i'm not quite sure yet if that will be over kill.

If you are going to use only pump gas it may be but if you will ever use E85 then it would be prudent. Either way, overkill is what I usually subscribe to. The engine and injectors will only take what they want and any extra just goes back to the tank. Better safe then sorry. Plus you will be ready for future mods and you won't have to further modify the fuel system to compensate.

justinxecushyn

If you are going to use only pump gas it may be but if you will ever use E85 then it would be prudent. Either way, overkill is what I usually subscribe to. The engine and injectors will only take what they want and any extra just goes back to the tank. Better safe then sorry. Plus you will be ready for future mods and you won't have to further modify the fuel system to compensate.

Yea I will probably never run e85 or meth. I'm pretty much a pump gas or the occasional race gas type of guy.

justinxecushyn

I'm aiming for my next major upgrade to be of the suspension components but I really don't want to shell out that kinda cash. I wonder if I could get a sponsorship.

STimedic

Not bad.

But like Gino said about sponsorships, I learned awhile back (2004-2005ish) that most places won't do anything to help unless you're in a race circuit or show circuit and have the income to support the habit. Even then, there really aren't any free parts, you will always share the cost.

As far as getting parts, I don't know who you're going through, but Jordan at Defined can definitely help, he will beat any valid price lower than his.......which isn't very often!