Need to get OEM Headlights

Bang876

Currently my 05 wrx sti has an aftermarket headlights which I hate with a passion because it looks like some cheap old ebay ones. I talked to Jordan about getting one and so far its $800 per headlight! Does anyone know other vendors or methods to aquire OEM headlights for my 05 sti without paying $1600 for a new set? Thank you much.

Z1107

Check personal adds on Nasioc and iwsti as they tend to have more parts readily available for sale.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
nasioc for sure. Dont forget to search both the general "exterior classifieds", your local chapter's (NWIC?) classifieds, as well as the "part-out" classifieds.

You should also PM Oak Leaf Salvage (i believe they're a sponsor on here) and I've had good luck with S&S Auto Parts, who's at least over on iwsti.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
nasioc for sure. Dont forget to search both the general "exterior classifieds", your local chapter's (NWIC?) classifieds, as well as the "part-out" classifieds.

You should also PM Oak Leaf Salvage (i believe they're a sponsor on here) and I've had good luck with S&S Auto Parts, who's at least over on iwsti.

Check them out! Great group of guys. Tell them JJ sent ya from IGOTASTi.COM!!!

Bang876

The best I can do for a set of new ones is 1305.16. I do have a set of 04's that were blacked out, they need a good buffing, but other than that they are fine. I am looking for 800. I will get some pictures for you at lunch.

Thats within my price range. Please send me pictures of both new and old. Thanks You