New guy from Colorado!

Bakerboy

I've had my 2006 WRB Sti for a couple months now and have been seeing all the beautiful Sti pictures of Facebook. I figured it was time to join the forum. As of now just running CAI and catback exhaust. Looking to do some suspension work, down pipe and a tune. Hope to learn some good info here. Where can I get my hands on one of the visor stickers I saw in one of the pictures?

d0b8309bc34f47486d0bc8459e57611a.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. :)

Visor sticker?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah the visor stickers! I saw someone sporting one and I would rock one here in Colorado! :lol:

You mean windshield banner. :) Which color are you looking for?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome.

You may want to do the tune sooner rather than later if you've already got a CAI.

Suspension FTW!

Bakerboy

You mean windshield banner. :) Which color are you looking for?

What's the choices? The 3d looked cool! Not sure what the options are.
Welcome.

You may want to do the tune sooner rather than later if you've already got a CAI.

Suspension FTW!

Someone told me that it sounds like something has already been done to the ecu. Everyone else I talk to got a check engine light as soon as they started it once having the intake on. My CAI has been on for 3 months and no problems. Does this sound possible?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! WRB FTW! :tup: what car did you have before? Also did you attend the Horizon Festival in Colorado? :lol:

I have been playing too much Forza Horizon! :tard:

Bakerboy

Welcome! WRB FTW! :tup: what car did you have before? Also did you attend the Horizon Festival in Colorado? :lol:

I have been playing too much Forza Horizon! :tard:

I had a built 05 GMC Sierra with the Duramax/Allison. So this has been a big change for me but I'm loving every bit of it. I haven't made it to any events yet, I used to work to much but now don't have a job so now I don't have the money to do anything. :roll: