New guy from Long Island NY

elpersona

Hello my name is Manny. I from Long Island NY I have a 2011 wrx. She is my second wrx had a 2009 stage 2. Only mods are bc coils rally armors and rota torque 18's. I'm looking to keep her stock (engine) due to buying extended warranty. Looking forward to learning from all of you. Hopefully you guys accept me with a wrx in a sti crowd. Here some pics! :tard:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Looks good. Are those headlights blacked out, or am i looking at them wrong?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! Of course you are welcome here.

I don't have a Subaru at all yet they still keep me around :lol:

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

elpersona

Welcome! Looks good. Are those headlights blacked out, or am i looking at them wrong?

No stock headlights I plan on baking them blacking them out and do a yellow stain on the high beam bowl

Welcome and enjoy! Of course you are welcome here.

I don't have a Subaru at all yet they still keep me around :lol:

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Thank you I will.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

We aren't like the rest. You will be welcomed with open arms.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

2011 had the black headlights.

Welcome! Great start on suspension! No need for power when you can take turns faster! :tup:

elpersona

2011 had the black headlights.

Welcome! Great start on suspension! No need for power when you can take turns faster! :tup:

That's a good way to think of it. I do miss my exhaust, but I also like how quite it is and how no one is expecting a wagon to be quick. (No street racing just when people are rude and try to get in front of me).

Hello and welcome.
We're all one happy dysfunctional family here.

Thank you, I've read some threads and its seems like every tries to be respectful which is nice.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I do like the 11+ front facia, fogs, lights better than the 08-10. They look more styled or like they belong. The 08 kinda looks like an afterthought with styles and colors that don't belong.