New guy from Seattle

eastwoodsn352

Just recently moved to this side of the country in search of a better job. I found that job and a new to me STi. I'm new to. the subaru world. Just got my subaru in October and I love it! It's a 2008 STi hatch. So far I have a nameless
performance CBE (magnaflow muffler and 3 inch midpipe.), an accessport, and on friday im buying a Cobb SF intake. The plans are in a month or 2 ill buy a cobb downpipe and get it protuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love silver. Great pics.

How did you hear about igotasti.com?

eastwoodsn352

I asked a vender (MBR) if they ever made a final production run of a dash gauge pod. The answer was no unfortunately but they mentioned they were going to try to get more interest up within a few forums and he mentioned igotasti. Ive also been looking for a more personal forum than nasioc because its just too big.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
MBR? I never heard of them. Well we aren't like the rest of the communities. We are equal here, and never get told to search when you ask a question.

eastwoodsn352

Monkey bone racing is the full name if im not mistaken. They make a sexy dash gauge pod. Maybe it will make it to production one day. But I look forward to learning all a can about Subarus.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Monkey bone racing is the full name if im not mistaken. They make a sexy dash gauge pod. Maybe it will make it to production one day. But I look forward to learning all a can about Subarus.

I have heard of them now, lol.

You have come to the right place. You should become a premium member sponsor when you get a chance. Free t-shirt, sticker, live chat, hosting, garage, avatar, profile, etunes, plus tons more. :)

eastwoodsn352

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I did the stage 1 map on my car todsy and damn it woke up car up! Cant wait for other upgrades!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I love the pics. A stage 2 (especially with a Pro-tune) will knock your socks off!

Bang876

Just recently moved to this side of the country in search of a better job. I found that job and a new to me STi. I'm new to. the subaru world. Just got my subaru in October and I love it! It's a 2008 STi hatch. So far I have a nameless
performance CBE (magnaflow muffler and 3 inch midpipe.), an accessport, and on friday im buying a Cobb SF intake. The plans are in a month or 2 ill buy a cobb downpipe and get it protuned.

Hey welcome my friend! I too am new to rainy Washington, live in Fort Lewis or aka JBLM in Tacoma. Tuner I would Highly recommend is Pacific Import Auto in Tacoma on Pacific Avenue. These guys are the bomb and have been helping me out on my 2005 STi build. Check them out and welcome to the community my friend:tard::
PIAshop_zps8ef567a7.jpg
pia2_zps97fe851b.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacific-Import-Auto-PIA/109710525759112?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:

ICY STi

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I did the stage 1 map on my car todsy and damn it woke up car up! Cant wait for other upgrades!

Sounds like someone has the mod bug already!! haha

Welcome to the forum. I was stationed at Fort Lewis before it became JBLM. I loved the area. I can only imagine how Subies carve up I-5 heading north from tacoma. All those curves have got to have some joy in them haha.

Beautiful girl in the picture too btw.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome welcome welcome! Best STi community there is and youre at it! :tup: