New guy with a 04 STi

TravsSTi

sup everyone names Travis i have a blue 04 STi, only had the car for a year still new to them, mine was already modded with 508hp and i'm slowly taking out what was put in and putting my own in. It's mostly all Cobb tunings and upgraded parts. gotta say I love my subi, these are fun cars to drive, and play around in. I work for a company ICP-- also known as industrial ceramic products, i have a beautiful girlfriend and a beutiful 6mo daughter, but yea hope to find some new car friends on here and learn more about the STi world.

ZachTTLM

Hello Travis, Welcome to the group. Let's see some pictures of your STi!! What all are you changing out and why?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome!! Post some pics! :tup:

Pictures PLEASE!!! let me know if you are having trouble getting rid of your old parts. I could always use more parts. Welcome to the forums take a look around there is good info to be had.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah, pictures and details! How did you get to 500+ hp...must be quite a monster!

You should start a Member's Journal--its a great place to detail your build, let us know about your plans, and even ask for advice.