new guy

darkgsxr

hey guys im from northern cali near sacramento, new to the forum and subi's coming over from always owning Honda's and steetbikes, so the boxer and turbo is all new to me bought a 06sti almost a year ago but haven't joined a site just checked a few out and this seems the best so im in. I knew they were always good cars but didn't have the money to get a sti now that I do im hooked like a junkie ive already spent a few gs basically doing cobb stage 3 and custom tune fuel pump and 3 port boost controller. think an engine rebuild might be coming sooner than I wanted but that's for my thread in the engine section. anyway look forward to learning some new things and getting some ideas.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Show us some pictures of the ride!!

And pictures of the past rides! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whew! [MENTION=3129]WesternSTi[/MENTION]

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Niiiiice! Another Prelude enthusiast has come to the STi world! Welcome to the IGOTASTI and Subaru families!! Were you in BBATB, by chance?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome aboard

darkgsxr

Naw never in a club but I've had 3 preludes an integra and I have a civic that's my commuter now. And no there's no mods on the civic no matter what everyone's seems to do to the poor civic it's not a race car. I often think to myself driving it how people think they are fast especially after getting the Sti, it was cheap parts r cheap and gas is cheap for it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

sacnvz

Sacramackramento in the house!!!! LOL I love to embarass my kids with that. Welcome! I'm in the Natomas area but always out in Roseville/Rocklin. Gotta keep the wife happy with shopping at the Galleria. Planning to head out your way soon to drive through the canyons. Did you go to FW and Snail for your mods?