New member from Baltimore

XxNitr0xX

Hello, I usually post on IWSTI and NASIOC but I'ts always good to have more sites :tup:
  1. 2006 STi Protuned by IAG Performance at 294 WHP / 345 WTQ
  • Manley platinum series forged pistons
  • Perrin turbo inlet tube
  • Cobb Accessport
  • Cobb SF intake w/ cold air box
  • GPmoto intake elbow
  • 3 port electronic boost control solenoid
  • Invidia V4 catted downpipe
  • Invidia G200 cat-back w/ Kartboy XL hangers
  • Cobb front/rear sway bars
  • Kartboy front/rear endlinks
  • Kartboy short shifter and bushings
  • Flossy grip tape heavyweight shift knob
  • DBA street series slotted rotors front/rear
  • Hawk HPS brake pads front/rear
  • Goodridge stainless brake lines/ ATE superblue fluid
  • GT Spec carbon front lip
  • Carbign Craft carbon rear license plate surrounding
I think that's everything...

3.jpg

1368430_600.jpg

20111004_173038.jpg

Rear carbon.jpg

rearLRcopy2.jpg

iPhone010.jpg

STiondyno.jpg

Attachments

• rear LR.jpg
    rear LR.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. You should also check out IGOTASUBARU.COM! :)

I was looking at the pics and thought you took a pic of a dead cat by the car. :lmao:

Very nice STi and welcome once again.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Check out the Member's journals and feel free to start your own

Paul.c

Howdy, I really like your mix of engine, handling and aesthetics. Very tastefully done. Any future plans? Track days or auto cross? Also thanks for posting pictures, I don't know what we would do without them.

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the team! During Auto X season you should hit up Fed Ex Field. They hood some good events, dont think that's too far from you. Our Auto X driver was from the Baltimore area

XxNitr0xX

Thank's a lot for all of the welcomes, everyone! I have never auto-crossed, but I definitely wouldn't mind doing it one day. I have only ran 3 passes at a drag strip before I was tuned (want to go once more now) other than that it's just my daily driver.

ZachTTLM

Thank's a lot for all of the welcomes, everyone! I have never auto-crossed, but I definitely wouldn't mind doing it one day. I have only ran 3 passes at a drag strip before I was tuned (want to go once more now) other than that it's just my daily driver.​

Auto X is a blast, you try it out and you will catch the bug! lol..I believe several people on here will admit to that...

XxNitr0xX

Thanks! Quick cell phone pics from the snow/ice we had a week or so ago

20120121_123423.jpg

20120121_123324.jpg

Thought it looked pretty cool since it looks like water running down, but it's all solid ice, so I had plenty of time to get a good shot without a hose :lol: I keep telling myself I need a DLSR but every time I think about purchasing one, I always compare it to something else and choose the latter.

XxNitr0xX

Sorry for the delay. Currenrly I plan on staying with the stock turbo. The pistons was a spur of the moment thing, actually. My stock turbo inlet tube tore causing un-metered post-MAF air, which threw a CEL for a misfire. No smoke on start-up but it had an extremely rough idle, so it basically blew the motor..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk