klove

Thank you for adding me. I'm new to the STI world, but I'm learning fast. I'll try to post a pic of my 2005 STI.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Can't wait to see pics! :D

What cars have you had prior?

klove

I have a 2003 Ford Focus SVT. I vow to never own anything but 6 speeds lol. I'm trying to figure out how to post pics

klove

abu4uqym.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do you still have the SVT Focus? Do you have any pictures of it and some specs?

Awesome STi!!! :tup:

Show us moreeeeee! :D :lol:

klove

I still have the SVT. Need a bumper tho. Stupid jackrabbit took it off.
Thank you. STI is a beast. Never had a car hold curves so well. Full exhaust, stage 2 clutch.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah, that should've been an awesome transition from the SVT to the STi in pretty much every aspect. I highly doubt there is, but you never know. Are there any things about the STi that you wish it had from the SVT?

klove

SVT is excellent for what it is. Almost 200 hp so it has power. Very fun to drive. It holds to the road well too. Not like AWD but still nice.

Can't compete with the STI's power tho. Both are top of the line for their makes

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What about other features, maybe more subtle ones such as interior?

klove

SVT hatch has more room in the front. Back seat is shaped better and is more comfortable. I wish the STI had more cig outlets. The sun roof is really nice on the SVT too. Leather seats in the SVT are nice.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How long have you had the STi and is it everything you had hoped it to be?

klove

Got it in Feb of this year. It is more than what I hoped. Gonna do some upgrades in a few months- upgraded turbo and timing.

What car do you own?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice, glad you're enjoying it so far. Check my signature to see what car I have. You can also look to the left underneath the username to see more details. If you're on Tapatalk, just click on my name and it will tell you. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
^ Sway bars, sway mounts, endlinks and urethane bushings, is a great place to start modifications. Everyone's tastes are different, but all in all, these mods deliver the best bang for your buck. You should also consider a Cobb Accessport.