New Merchandise Ideas

Vermont

Ha!!!

When i showed the chicks at work they cocked their heads and one asked, why are you asking if people have a sexually transmitted infection..

I think we should make at least a female shirt :)

I recently wore my IGOTASTI.com T-shirt too the gun range. I had two guys come up too me and ask if I really had an STI. So I am like hack yeah two fellow STI enthusiast.... I tell'em "yeah i got an 09". They respond with "sweet man I gota 2007 model". I am like sweet a GD owner.... Well they then are like "dood you gota come over and check it out". I am like ummm ok dood . So I follow them over and it turns out they are about about one of these":
USA-STI-Xtreme-Deluxe-Pistol-40_Cal.jpg

I had giant disappointment that day..... :doh:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I recently wore my IGOTASTI.com T-shirt too the gun range. I had two guys come up too me and ask if I really had an STI. So I am like hack yeah two fellow STI enthusiast.... I tell'em "yeah i got an 09". They respond with "sweet man I gota 2007 model". I am like sweet a GD owner.... Well they then are like "dood you gota come over and check it out". I am like ummm ok dood . So I follow them over and it turns out they are about about one of these":
USA-STI-Xtreme-Deluxe-Pistol-40_Cal.jpg

I had giant disappointment that day..... :doh:

:rofl: that's a first.

Z1107

Any news on a calendar JJ? I know I saw people discussing it back in July just wondering if that was in the works.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep all the pictures are almost all done. All I can say is wow. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

SamIam

Ha!!!

When i showed the chicks at work they cocked their heads and one asked, why are you asking if people have a sexually transmitted infection..

I think we should make at least a female shirt :)

I agree with creating a female T-shirt!! My GF is always seeing that Im gettin STi shirts and she wants to be a part. She likes my enthusiasm for the world n now wants to jump on board. She's already lookin into getting the new pearl 2012(after she graduated from college)!! She was all Mercedes committed until she saw the light.:D

Anyway yes, girl shirts would be cool... maybe even get the rally pig w/ the bow in there somewhere. Cuz my GF thinks that would be "REAL CUTE"...lol