New to the site, this is my second subaru

inferno19d

Hello,

My name is Steve I am a proud owner of a 2011 SS STI Limited. This is my second Subaru, first being an 09 WRX. I have done a stubby Cobb intake, Cobb AP, Front and rear Sway bar. I have partially debaged the trunk and have the after market license plate mount (as you can see from the picture. I am currently waiting on delivery of my Hella Supertones, R205 side emblems, and a STI front license plate delete. I look forward to have many of conversations with the people on this site. I will post more pics as I do more things to this beauty....... 480088_4118824244898_1067465145_n.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Nice limited! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! :D

check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

inferno19d

I will check it out, right now just trying to go into each area and learn as much as i can from all of you. There is so much dang info here its unreal. I like the AMSOIL posts, I was just looking into starting to use that oil. Glad I read about it on here makes the decision even easier for me.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Definitely keep us posted on what's going on with it. Feel free to throw up info about it in a member's journal.