New to the site. Whats up everyone?

Whats up fellow STi owners? My name is Mike Greer. Im from Pittsburgh PA. I drive a 2004 WRB STi with a couple nice supporting mods noting to crazy just yet. Im looking to do some work on it this winter while shes put away, possibly switching over to e85 and or running water/meth. Let me know what you think. I also own a small clothing company called Caught Dead Clothing you can find us on facebook. Im looking forward to meeting some people on here who share the same passion for STI's as i do.

190228_540140999026_1008197099_n.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi Mike! :welcome: to the team! It was nice meeting you yesterday!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You got it! Did you check out the premium member sponsor yet? When you do it please pm me your shirt size and full shipping address. I'll take care of the rest!

Welcome! Which supporting mods have you already done?

I like those wheels!

Thanks bud! Its got Cobb acessport running stage 2, koyo aluminum rad, greddy 3" turbo back, god speed coilovers, cobb short throw, perrin wing stiffeys, apexi turbo timer, hks ssqv 3 bov, and my favorite the rota torque 18x9.5 wheels.

You got it! Did you check out the premium member sponsor yet? When you do it please pm me your shirt size and full shipping address. I'll take care of the rest!

Im gonna sign up for premium later today and you could just give me the shirt when i come get the Mitsubishi that way it save you on shipping.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Very nice 04! Wrb ftw! :tup:

Godspeed coilovers huh? How do you like them?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im gonna sign up for premium later today and you could just give me the shirt when i come get the Mitsubishi that way it save you on shipping.

Good idea!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in! Glad to have you with us. You're going to attract a lot of attention in here with that pretty thing! :) Feel free to shout or chime in anywhere you need or want to help out with problems.

ICY STi

Welcome Mike...good to see another WRB hanging around...Make sure you start your journal and let us know whats up with this sexi biatch.