IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal.

Love the pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well this community is really not like anything else to be honest, but why you say that?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweeeeet! :tup: Now more pictures when you get the chance! :lol: I really wanna see the 240 and the G!!

Mammoth

People in infiniti/nissam when you show love while driving by will flip ya off. No subaru owner does that

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My best friend got a G a year before I got the STi and I loved his car for what it was! So, I grew fond of them. Definitely interested to see how much you poured into the 240! :tup:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
People in infiniti/nissam when you show love while driving by will flip ya off. No subaru owner does that

Wow.... No joke? They flipped you off when you tried to acknowledge their car for being fellow Nissan/Infiniti drivers? That's dumb.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow.... No joke? They flipped you off when you tried to acknowledge their car for being fellow Nissan/Infiniti drivers? That's dumb.

No joke at all man! I drove the G a few times and we came to the conclusion that people give the "cold shoulder" instead of a wave or dueces! :lol:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
No joke at all man! I drove the G a few times and we came to the conclusion that people give the "cold shoulder" instead of a wave or dueces! :lol:
Well....I'm glad I never got the Z that I wanted to get. That sounds like something that would drive me away from a community faster than you could say, "Get a Tune!" I got to have a good camaraderie of enthusiasts with the cars that I own. Subaru is simply the nicest group of fellow enthusiasts I've come across.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No kidding. Never seen such a strong and friendly community. I could only imagine being ina group where people have to prove who has the biggest nut sack.... :doh:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
No kidding. Never seen such a strong and friendly community. I could only imagine being ina group where people have to prove who has the biggest nut sack.... :doh:

Not to call anyone out, but, ....Cough cough...Mustangs...cough cough.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Not to call anyone out, but, ....Cough cough...Mustangs...cough cough.

I conpletely agree. The muscle car scene for the most part is like that. The only exception i have seen are people who own multiple cars where a muscle car is included. But you see some of the biggest tools. You have them in the sti community as well but they get shot down so quick you dont even hear about it.