Not sure if anyone has ran what I want to run for wheels

So, as I sit here looking at my car, I know the exact wheels I want to run. Problem is, I don't know how to order them in stock specs (et). I know they are available in the lug pattern, diameter and width, but, I don't know how to determine the et or if a steelie wheel will work. Any suggestions or has anyone had experience with this wheel on an sti?

Cragar soft 8 in black is what I think will look amazing with my colors and paint design. Any thoughts?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got a link to them?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Factory offset is 53.

I know that. Lol. I just have to call them and see how close they have to our factory offset. I do have the two konig wheels that I like, but if I can find the soft 8 wheels to fit, it'd be one of a kind till the pics start floating around. Lol

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
if you get those to fit we wanna see pics!!! i can picture it on the car and i think it would look pretty sweet man! good luck

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I think its 56.1mm? Most wheels have a larger centerbore so you just get some plastic rings and it fits fine.

That offset's gonna be a problem though.

Exactly. I have no issues getting the flares, but paint matching is hard now, the color is a one time mix, I didn't want anyone else getting it, so there is nothing written down and nothing saved. Maybe just carbon wrap them. But, even 0 is too much I believe. I hope they have something.

Plus, I don't think the steelies will accept the plastic rings, I have a set here from my rotas and I think they are just too thick, front to back and that the steel wheels wouldn't accept one anyways.