Photo Shop

CFEJ257

Body shop ****ed up my Bronze Volks so now I'm going to get them painted. Wondering if you photoshop wizards could help me out deciding on a color. First and foremost I would like to see White, Teal, Gold and Black. Any help would be much appreciated.

phonepic2.jpg

CFEJ257

Well when my bumper got hit like 2 months ago i took my car to get fixed. They did a great job on my bumper but when I picked it up I noticed my rims had something on them. I asked and it was dismissed as tire shine, so I washed my car and it didn't come off so I called the shop and they said to bring it in they had used an acid wheel cleaner on them. Long story short after a few trips to the body shop I got my car back today after they had it for 3 days. My wheels are now a gold almost silver color and I cant do anything but wait till Monday to talk to the owner.

CFEJ257

Yea I'm upset I really liked them bronze but I'm going to paint them so I need help with ideas.so anyone who is willing to help me would be great!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man they would be paying or I would be taking them to court.

CFEJ257

Yea I'm going to forsure fight but it will be $3700 to replace what they messed up. I need new valve stem covers and lug nuts to.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What did the morons say Ally?

CFEJ257

Well my friend runs the shop that's why I took my car there in the first place, they do good work but my friend did all he can so now I have to deal with the owner on Monday. I know he isn't going to want to replace them tho. I'm so pissed because it was pure negligence on their part!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry friend or not, you shouldn't have to pay for their mistake. They have insurance.

CFEJ257

I know that what I said, they are accredited with a lot of places like BBB and Certifit so I will send a formal written complaint to them for sure and that wont be good for them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I would be firm and don't back down. They need to fix it. Also if they don't we can post it all over the forum as a bad review.