RC cars

Got deep into the slayer today! Don't think the previous owner EVER took it apart! So I stripped her down, fresh gears in the trans with a taller 2nd, rebuilt the diffs, New cups, New seals, completely scrubbed her down. Now I don't even want to put her in the dirt! Haha!

9a9anyba.jpg

ese2e7ag.jpg

byhuqebe.jpg

Bang876

I bought a HPI Baja 5B and every time i take it out something breaks lol but man its a blast! Im new to the rc car much less a fifth scale but Ive always wanted a gas power little monster to tear up dirt with. Some of the mods i purchased is a tune pipe, upgraded servos, killer B fail safe, upgraded spur gear to steel, better batteries, and outerwear covers. Just minor mods to help enhance the buggy but nothing major yet. Thinking about buying better suspensions and for some reason the little screw that connects the spur to the drive shaft keeps shearing off.

photo5_zps8bf63418.jpg

photo59_zps29752982.jpg

photo55_zps489f3c6f.jpg

photo58_zps60372e7c.jpg

Very nice! I will tell you, get the rpm arms, and definitely get the phatdad fan brace. I broke several engine cases before I heard about it. It links the front chassis to the rear and takes away the engine as a flex point. Also look at a pcsc from hpi. Loved it! Also, ditch the stock clutch in favor of a 4 puck ceramic. I can't remember the name of the one I had though.

Bang876

Very nice! I will tell you, get the rpm arms, and definitely get the phatdad fan brace. I broke several engine cases before I heard about it. It links the front chassis to the rear and takes away the engine as a flex point. Also look at a pcsc from hpi. Loved it! Also, ditch the stock clutch in favor of a 4 puck ceramic. I can't remember the name of the one I had though.

Thanks for the suggest and help. A