Robert's 2004 WRB STi "DOMN8R"

imprezed04

Something to think about, Grinder.. Is in the area I'm looking to move to it is cheaper, monthly to pay rent on a house you intend to buy than to rent from someone else. Also, the houses for purchase have more floor space than the ones for rent. If you've never purchased a house MOST banks have a first time buyers program as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I saw the Facebook post for the shift knob. I wish I could register, however I have literally spent WAY too much this month. Since getting back to the states a week ago, I've forked out over $30,000 and the wife is looking at buying a house now as well lol, I'm going to have to hold off briefly on registering for premium until I figure out exactly what our budget looks like in about 2-4 weeks.

No problem. Just glad you're here!!!

imprezed04

Okay!!!! I know its been well, almost forever since I've posted on this but here goes.. First and foremost, my 2004 STi was wrecked in December 2013 upon my return from Afghanistan.. She has had new life pushed back into her and has come back MUCH better than before. The accident was caused when the person infront of me, slammed their brakes getting on the highway, causing me to rear end her (at about 10-15mph). This destroyed my entire front end.. Since the accident, she has been repaired, added a carbon fiber hood, straightened the front end, replaced the radiator (Mishimoto), went with Spec D Tuning for headlights (Halo's / Projectors), aftermarket grille, factory replacement bumber, bumper support replaced, and have swapped my factory Silver 5x100 BBS wheels for 5x100 Enkei RPF1's in gold.As soon as I can figure out a way to add photo's or get them to an admin to be added I will certainly add them to this posting.