STi Year & Mileage.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
2004 WRB STi. 93,4XX miles. Strict maintainence. No issues except my RLC which acted up 2 days ago.

SKEELER

2004 WRB STi, purchased Sept. 24, 2003 (single owner) 262,000 miles. Untouched engine, turbo and tranny (clutch was replaced at 140,000 miles, due to perceived slippage, but only worn 50%).

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
2004 WRB STi, purchased Sept. 24, 2003 (single owner) 262,000 miles. Untouched engine, turbo and tranny (clutch was replaced at 140,000 miles, due to perceived slippage, but only worn 50%).

Holy cows! That's awesome.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Holy crap. Yeah lets hear some more about THAT. I want my car to go that long...any mods?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Yes!!! You came from iwsti!! Glad to have you here man!!

SKEELER

No mods. Had thought of doing that at one point (after warranty ran out), but never saw the point. Never managed to save up for an alternate DD, so I've had to make this one last. Needless to say, low mpg is less expensive than ownership of two vehicles for different purposes with all that's involved.