suggestions...

jjv

I have a 11 sti satin white.. any suggestions what wheels I should get?? Black..crome?? And good brands? I do like the deep well rims

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Black wheels, and what's your budget?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
White or black would be awesome. But any color would be great so long as you can like it on a daily basis and it makes YOU happy.

Wheel brands to start with: (I know there are others but these come to mind first)

+38mm to +55mm for easy fitment.

Rota
O.Z.
Enkei
Work
Gram Lights
Volk
SSR
BBS
Advan
HRE
Buddy Club
Wedssport

jjv

Yeah I think white would be to much.. either black or crome I cant decide :( I dont really have a budget I'm prob just gunna stick with the 18s.. what do u think width wize would make them flush?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Personally, I would go with black. I am not big on chrome wheels for our cars.

When you say you don't have a budget does that mean you have no money to spend or money is no object?

What are your goals for the car? Will you be doing suspension work, i.e. coilovers or springs? What do you intend to do with the car, track, street, both?

Width is just one element in fitment. Offset and backspacing will also determine flushness. An 8.5" wheel can be flush given the right negative offset, etc. A 9.5" width wheel can be sunk in given a more positive offset. Generally for the GR, somewhere in the +38mm to 42mm offset typically gives a pretty flush look without any or just a little work.

jjv

I think I'm going to go with that polished black.blue looks good just not for me! Budget ehh nothing to crazy. Maybe max 2 grand.. and Prettty much both. And coilovers for sure. So I have no wheel gap. This is all new to me o was a lifted truck kinda guy now i got a tuner Haha