The nightcrawler thread

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do you wake up when everyone else is sleeping? Cant sleep? This thread is for all of the nightcrawlers out there!

sacnvz

For some reason for the past couple months, I'll wake up about 2:15am, stare at my clock for a couple minutes then I go back to sleep. But then I'll wake up again at around 4:30am, stare at my clock, go back to sleep, then my alarm goes off at 5:30am. It's pretty annoying. I'm considering using melatonin a few times during the week.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do it. It works very efficiently. I sleep 21:30-10:30 to 02:30-04:30. Its been random but those are my sleeping hours since last week and i love it! Plenty of time to do research and learn new shit! Time also feels like it has slowed down. It feels like ive been awake for a full day once noon hits. (Like right now) then finish off the last few hours of work and i am on the second day.

How old are you?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I like that. :lol:

Has your sleeping schedule changed since the 2nd anniversary of your 20th birthday?

sacnvz

I would say I get more sleep now because when I was 20 I was going from the the dance floor to the break room at work! It was non stop! We partied around the clock. But all of that stopped when I turned 21. My wife and I had our daughter at 21 so at that point there was no such thing as sleep.

But age for me has never really did anything that affected how much sleep I need. I eat right, exercise, and I can go 12 hard rounds with the young bucks at my gym.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Glad you got your priorities straight! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So ive been reading and researching on sleep for the past hour and a half or so. It seems that its skewed per person and everyone is different. Some people are good with 3 hours. Some people need 10 hours.

Gonna attempt 22:00-02:00 tonight and then 22:00-01:00 the following day. See how that differentiates from the 5-7 hours i get now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im not trying to sleep. Im trying to limit it! I slept 10:00-02:10 today. I feel great!

I work out in intervals. Havent hit the gym in a while.