vent pod

hey guys i got this vent pod for my aem wide band. just wanted to see what you guys think?? 1620740_750862214932547_86097106_n[1].jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I kind of like it. Im not a huge fan of flashy gauge pods, so I like the low-key nature of that.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thats sick!!! I thought i saw one for the GD middle vents above the radio. It was the left side of the two vents. Idk if it was molded onto the stock or made from scratch. They do make ones for the GD as well in the left vent. I dont remember where i saw but i bet a quick google search will get you the answer. Im used to my smy cluster now. Perfect positioning

i got this one from smyperformance.com not sure if they have one for the GD. check it out let me know. i love it!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You make me want to swap my faceplate :lol: i have the white one on right now

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The all black just goes with my set up. Change your for a bit. Since its been white for so long.

Took apart dash and center console and installed the black faceplate. Looks way better!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No lol. Sorry. Didnt even think to take pics. I was just enjoying taking my car apart and putting it back together. Also swapped head units and redid the front end! :lol:

Thats sick!!! I thought i saw one for the GD middle vents above the radio. It was the left side of the two vents. Idk if it was molded onto the stock or made from scratch. They do make ones for the GD as well in the left vent. I dont remember where i saw but i bet a quick google search will get you the answer. Im used to my smy cluster now. Perfect positioning
I recall seeing one like that on eBay, think they had a set up for the years with the slide out cup-holder up there and without.