We are small business America!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First we would like to say to all the people that support us thank you. Your support has kept us going. Thank you for all the orders of our clothing, and memberships. Without you we would not be here to keep bringing out new products, and keeping the community growing and clear of drama.

Second we all know that Facebook has a ton of trolls. We don't get that here as we would ban them ASAP. Facebook has been somewhat of an issue with people stepping out of line causing drama. So now we have put into place an automatic comment remover program. This program has about 1700 words programmed into it, and will now block your comments that are rude and nasty. We will not let people who are tards, or out to hurt the community win. If you can't say something nice then don't say it at all. We are all equal here.

Third. We have been getting some flack about our pricing of clothes, stickers, and our shift knob. Here is what we say to that. First go ahead and spend $30,000.00 to make our products. We created an unique company called I.G.O.T.A. to be the best at what we do. We only use the top of the line clothing, vinyl, and so on. So before you shoot your mouth off try reading first. As we grow we hope to lower prices, but for now we can't as good products cost money. Of course there are cheaper things out there. Go buy it! You get what you pay for! Trust me I know that first hand.

Fourth. We are not big corporate business like all the other sites! We are a small family owned company who works out of a small office now. We have a few employees that work day to day with packing, shipping, questions, orders, and so on. We want to be different then all the rest. What other community gives you what we do? NO ONE! If you need a question answered you can reach us at the office @ (724) 256-9388, or you can message me here, or on Facebook. We reply to everyone!

Fifth. We can't do this alone. If you want to be here then please come, and enjoy a safe community. We have many premium members, and we protect each one of them. They support us because they know we aren't like the rest. Everyone is safe here to learn, and have a good time.

I hope this has cleared up somethings for some people. If you need any questions answered please ask us. Thank you very much for your time, and support.

attachment.php

First we would like to say to all the people that support us thank you. Your support has kept us going. Thank you for all the orders of our clothing, and memberships. Without you we would not be here to keep bringing out new products, and keeping the community growing and clear of drama.

Second we all know that Facebook has a ton of trolls. We don't get that here as we would ban them ASAP. Facebook has been somewhat of an issue with people stepping out of line causing drama. So now we have put into place an automatic comment remover program. This program has about 1700 words programmed into it, and will now block your comments that are rude and nasty. We will not let people who are tards, or out to hurt the community win. If you can't say something nice then don't say it at all. We are all equal here.

Third. We have been getting some flack about our pricing of clothes, stickers, and our shift knob. Here is what we say to that. First go ahead and spend $30,000.00 to make our products. We created an unique company called I.G.O.T.A. to be the best at what we do. We only use the top of the line clothing, vinyl, and so on. So before you shoot your mouth off try reading first. As we grow we hope to lower prices, but for now we can't as good products cost money. Of course there are cheaper things out there. Go buy it! You get what you pay for! Trust me I know that first hand.

Fourth. We are not big corporate business like all the other sites! We are a small family owned company who works out of a small office now. We have a few employees that work day to day with packing, shipping, questions, orders, and so on. We want to be different then all the rest. What other community gives you what we do? NO ONE! If you need a question answered you can reach us at the office @ (724) 256-9388, or you can message me here, or on Facebook. We reply to everyone!

Fifth. We can't do this alone. If you want to be here then please come, and enjoy a safe community. We have many premium members, and we protect each one of them. They support us because they know we aren't like the rest. Everyone is safe here to learn, and have a good time.

I hope this has cleared up somethings for some people. If you need any questions answered please ask us. Thank you very much for your time, and support.

attachment.php

This is exactly why I deleted my facebook. Stupid Trolls, Bullies, and haters. You run a magnificent site JJ, you should be very proud because I know that 100% of your members are satisfied. I am 100% happy with this forum. I love it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you very much.

I'm constantly writing new codes and programs to keep all the crap out. I won't ever let them beat us! Good will always prevail in my book.