what do you think

Scott Stokes

Since it is hard to find e85 here in central florida. what do you guys think i should do to help my fpgreen hta turbo spool alittle faster. If you look in my garage you can see what i have done so far. I was thinking of a sneaky pete nitrous system, but some folks say water/meth will work just as good. I am shooting for about 1000rpm quicker spool. now it spools around 4000 and 23lbs of steady boost by 4800. What are your ideas

Scott Stokes

yeah a new tune is in the works. hopefully the beging of august. The tune thats on it now is a Cobb tune by Christan, but that was only a 80% throttle tune since the sensor on my gas pedal would stop working at 81% throttle. I have never been a fan of water meth. But i did see a build where i guy used a AMG supercharger to spool his turbo on his STi. Maybe i should go that route.. LOL

Undecisive

it's a quite expensive and lengthy process... also the R&D behind it is a pain the ass too. But if you want to endure that process be my guest! it'll be sick when it's done.

Vermont

I would say move to meth/water, also a better tune. If you want that faster spool you could use the meth in the earlier RPM's to increase timing which would help with the spool. Also from what I was hearing over on IWSTI.com a minor cam setup will help as well. Might want to ask around more about the cams as I have little experience with cams on STI's.

Scott Stokes

I would say move to meth/water, also a better tune. If you want that faster spool you could use the meth in the earlier RPM's to increase timing which would help with the spool. Also from what I was hearing over on IWSTI.com a minor cam setup will help as well. Might want to ask around more about the cams as I have little experience with cams on STI's.

I run a special 272/272 cam now. Thinking its a timing issue plus maybe different header and meth. I'm searching for a good base map for the setup I'm running as we speak. So I can compare timing.