Whats up? From Bristol, TN

asmith

Hey guys, I've been following this page on facebook for a while so I decided to join.

Anyways, I ordered my 2013 Plasma Blue Pearl STI Hatch back in January last year, it was produced in April, and I bought it in May. It was a long 4 months lol

I ordered it with:
Window Visors
SPT Short Throw Shifter
Aluminum Exhaust finishers
Roof Rack
SPT Blue Oil Cap
SPT Blue Battery Hold Down bar
SPT Turbo Heat Shield
Navigation
STI front lip spoiler
Fog Lights
Wheel Locks
Rear rubber Cargo Tray
Homelink Rearview Mirror

I've already got 32K miles on it, had 6 miles when I bought it, and I am loving every single bit of it. Just had to buy new tires actually....

So far she's running 315whp 374wtq on the dyno, 351hp and 425tq at the crank on 19psi tuned by Motion Lab Tuning in Charlotte, NC. It's a torque monster lol :)

Mods include:
Cobb V3
AEM CAI
GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS
GrimmSpeed Thermal Coated TMIC
GrimmSpeed TMIC Y-Pipe kit
Tomei UEL Headers w/ Up Pipe (Ceramic Coated)
Invidia Catless Divorced DP w/ extra bung
Invidia Q300 Titanium Tip Catback
1 Step Colder Plugs
DW65C fuel Pump
GFB Respons BOV
RallyArmor Mud Flaps

Glad to be in the Subaru family!

-Andrew

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=4292]asmith[/MENTION].

Show us some pics!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Pics!!!!!!!

asmith

As you Requested guys, HERE YOU GO! And yes those are NOPI Chics with my car, I entered mine in for the show back in May this year :)

NOPIchicsandmycar_zps77bc736c.jpg
20140906_003615_zps9ci81kbb.jpg

asmith

This is a pic from a while back with my buddies 07 WRX on the 421 Bridge. It turned out awesome!!

421Bridge_zps821920dd.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow. You, my friend, have delivered the goods!!! :lol: :bow: :ty:

asmith

Looking good! What are your impressions of your motion lab tune?

I absolutely love it, its extremely smooth and makes an awesome daily! No hesitations, no boost creep, just pure awesome!

They did a 4th gear pull on a DYNACOM FX5000 AWD dyno. It made 315whp and 374wtq 19psi, peak boost and torque @ 3700rpm.

Todd is the owner/partner and main tuning guy, he is certified on Dynos and installation and I think he is a Dyno dealer. He knows his stuff when it comes to tuning as well, he's no joke.

I highly recommend them, and they are all great guys to work with. I actually just sent an e-mail to them discussing my plan for the next stage build; ATP GTX3076, ID 1000's, Forged internals, etc...

sacnvz

Welcome! We meant pictures of the car. Wait, did I miss something? Let me look again, and again, and again. LOL