Wheel/ tire fitment

on_a_quest

Ok I'm a noob to the wheel and tire world don't know much bout sizes and such help!
I recently bought Megan street series coilovers and I know what wheel and tire I want but I'm not sure about sizes would
A sumitomo htr z III tires 275/35zr/18
And Ray 57c6 18x9.5, 5x114 +25
Would tht be a compatible set.
I know its long I hope I didn't confuse anyone
-2011 sti

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=3867]on_a_quest[/MENTION]

The tire and wheel together will fit but the combo on the car will need fenders rolled and pulled, most likely front fender liner mod and negative camber all around. Probably around -2.5 plus on the camber.
The wheel offset and width will make this a more challenging fit. Add the wide tire and it exasperates the situation.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I'd still add -1.0 to 1.5 in the front to bring it more in line with the body plus it gives a bit better cornering. The rears may need a roll or a bit of negative camber or both. The true width of the tire is really gonna be a deciding factor. All tires measure different regardless of the advertised tire size.
A 265 or 255 May give you more room for forgiveness.

Hack711

I have a 2009 sti hatch with some work xd9's 18X9 +28 with nitto invo 275 45 rear fenders rolled and very mild pull no camber, and they rub in the rear on hard bumps (fenders need a little bit more pull and I think I'll be fine) and rub in the front during turns. I would recommend a narrower tire or lower profile. For looks reasons id go qith narrower tire maybe 255-265 like spamby was saying