Whose car is this??

ZackUSAF82

No problem buddy, I only wish I could afford to do more!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem buddy, I only wish I could afford to do more!

You gave what you could. That's all that counts. Thank you again. Much love my friend.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Like you said. People are "uptight" over it. Which is really sad... You said it over and over and over again. People want shit for free... :(
Dude...That's the car scene these days. I know it's more than that, but the car scene in Atlanta is all about trying to get something for absolutely nothing. It's freaking ridiculous. When you sell a car, EVERYONE lowballs the hell out of you. My favorite question? "wats da lowest ull take?" The price in the add dumb*** :)):))It pisses me off!!! When I was selling my Prelude, it took me 6 months because A) I wasn't being as active about it as I should have been, and B) I got lowballed all the time, and I was like NO. Freaking kids. Freaking people.

And to think people have questioned your commitment in the past. You are selling your STi to keep the company brand safe. If that is not dedication I don't know what is.
I've never seen a type of dedication like that to a car community....ever. I wish there was some type of award w/monetary bonus that you could get. That's why I'm around here and I'm here to stay. I'll look at some bank numbers and see if I can help out any.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3129]WesternSTi[/MENTION] thank you.