WTB: 06-07 Subaru WRX STi OBP or UGM

05WrXSTiCgM21

Hello everyone,

I am about to graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University on May 21st and am in the market to purchase my 2nd STi. I sold my first a little over a year ago due to issues with tuition and rent, but I am ready to buy my next. Looking for a stock 06-07 with LOW miles, preferably under 20,000. I know it is being picky, but it's worth a shot. I am willing to negotiate a price if the vehicle checks out. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Thanks,

Andrew

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Take your time and you find what you are looking for.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem my friend. Just call me JJ, lol.

cobbtunedsti

Buy mine!!! I recently had some problems but Cobbtuning is fixing everything for free.. I have 22k invested and just want to get rid of it after it's fixed I a couple of weeks. Very well taking care of 45,000 miles and selling it for $22,000!! The car is 100 % mint except for a cracked windshield which just happened.. I'll gladly email pics?

cobbtunedsti

Also my buddy has a 06 sti with 65,000 miles and he wants $19,000 for his.. If you buy his he'll buy mine.. Lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome! You need to park that in the IGOTASTi garage and post up some pictures when you get it. How much did you pay if you don't mine me asking?