forgot to do this

Scott Stokes

So I was looking for my intro, and it seems I forgot to do this. Well here we go, my name is Scott. I have been a suby fan since 96 when I saw my first 2.5rs when I was looking for my first car at age 16. Well I bought a turbo eclipise instead. Ha blew that up. Well a lot of years later after years of working as a tech for dodge for over half my life. I decided I wanted to work on fun cars so I bought a brand new 03wrx pulled the engine and ripped it apart and put it together the way I saw fit. All on my living room floor. So having this little pancake motor all put back together and shoved back in the car. I took it to the local dyno it made 350awhp and about the same on trq. I was once again in love with a Subaru and try not to work on anything else. Now a days I drive a monster 04 Sti named lady bug, my wife drives a 08 Sti hatch and I wouldn't have it any other way. I live in Orlando Florida, work at Cheaper To Keep-er Auto repair. Find me on Facebook I give crazy discount to suby owners. If I can help in any way I have 10 yrs building subys

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It's nice to finally learn something about you Scott. Glad your here buddy. :ty: for your support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well welcome!!! :D Glad to see you on here. Have you posted pics of your ride yet?

Sharla his STi is in the garage. It's called lady bug.

Scott Stokes

Well welcome!!! :D Glad to see you on here. Have you posted pics of your ride yet?

yes just check out the garage. i did all sorts of stuff on hear when i joined just forgot to introduce myself. Im a slacker like that. Forums kinda drive me nuts, im just glad to find one like this where folks are cool and friendly. Not a holes and know it alls

Scott Stokes

Scott, do you know Chris Cooper? He drives an 07 WRB, with a Superzilla 55 on it. He lives in Kissimmee

No dont know him, i dont get out to much for meets and such. I work to early and the meets around here are to late. I race with Chinmotorsports, which are mainly porsches and stuff. I do run 1/8 mile which is all most worthless with the turbo i run, but its fun. I run mostly road courses and stuff since that is what my Suby is built to do. That and beat my buddies GT3 rs at Sebring which has been done.

Scott Stokes

ok avatar done i guess. you guys make me use computer way to much. it took me like 30 mins to find out how to change things in my profile. lol. give me a car, i can build it, give me a computer and i got target practice.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ok avatar done i guess. you guys make me use computer way to much. it took me like 30 mins to find out how to change things in my profile. lol. give me a car, i can build it, give me a computer and i got target practice.

LOL. :rofl:

Undecisive

ahhhh i see. If you do end up going out to a meet, you should look for him. he's a pretty cool dude. He's starting to do track events since the switch to the sz55.