Movie Review Thread

Z1107

Since alot of us spend money on movies I thought we could have a thread to share with each other the quality of movies that have been released before we waste money buying, renting, or watching at a theater.

Rate the movies on a scales of 1 to 10. One being bad, ten awesome.
Use these categories to better inform people of the overall theme to the movie without giving away the plot, which I will use in this example; feel free to put a small review after.

Fright Night (2011 version)
Horror= 6
Romance=6
Action=6
Comedy=5
Acting=8
Entertaining=7
Overall= Pretty good movie, not a rape of the original, if you got a girl take her, my date spent moments with her head buried in my neck/shoulder. Approximately 2 hrs.

Z1107

Bridesmaids (Comedy)
Romance=6
Action=4
Comedy=8
Acting=8
Entertaining=8
Overall= Starts off good then slows but picks up, has some very funny parts, for the most part the movie was pretty good, the only flaw is you can tell they tried making a comedy on the level and style of the Hangover using women which doesnt really work to good, but still a good funny movie.

jswansti

Great idea!

Drive
Romance:4
Comedy:3
Action: 7
Acting 8
Entertaing: 8
Overall: First thing, this movie is kinda artsy. Its filmed in a very interesting style that will not be well accepted by someone looking for a transporter/ fast furious movie. There's not much dialogue, but the silence says more than words some times. It has slow times but I was still entertained by what could happen next. There is still action and driving, but like I said, the film is kinda unique (which I like and see lots of these style movies).

Z1107

Expendables 2

Romance:0
Comedy:3
Action:10
Drama:2
Acting:4
Entertaining:5
Overall: throwback 80's style action movie, over the top cliche 80's acting. It was okay but it felt thrown together with no real structure.

Amazing Spiderman
Romance:6
Comedy:5
Action:8
Drama:8
Acting:9
Entertaining:8
Overall: better than the previous spiderman storyline and more true to it's marvel heritage. Put together very well. Worth seeing.