Hi Everyone

MrBear

I guess I'll give a quick introduction. My name is Paul, I live up in Twin Cities are of MN, and own a 2004 STi (pics a little later). Overall it has light mods done to it, I'm progressing towards more, but taking care of the weak links ahead of time. It's been a little engine hungry and I'm currently on the third right now. I have a background in mechanics, fabricating, and some mechanical engineering. So, I'm looking forward to what I can offer and learn from this group. From what I've seen already it seems to be a far more open minded forum with a whole lot less of the ego nonsense. Can't wait to work with you guys.

MrBear

Mods have been a bit of a slow progression on this car. I used to have an old e30 3 series up until a year ago that used to suck up the bank account. What I have done so far is a Perrin turbo inlet, Samco hoses with a Mishimoto X Line radiator, Perrin subframe lock down kit, full Group N mounts in the car, catback that I'm not fond of, SS brake lines, there's some other things I can't remember right now I'm sure. My goal is to get the mechanics of the car reliable for going to the track, like I stated before I've gone through several motors already.

MrBear

And here are some pics.

Attachments

• street1.jpg
    street1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 39
  • water_angle.jpg
    water_angle.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 2011-08-21 18.48.11.jpg
    2011-08-21 18.48.11.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the Forum Man! I am confident you will like it here...Alot of nice people here that know what they are talking about and are very respectfu. Nice Subbie by the way. If there is anything we can do for you let us know!