HIstory of my Subies

NAVY_sti

Okay, so my intro may start off like an AA meeting. I'm Larry, "Hi Larry!" I am a Subie Hoarder... (hand claps from the crowd for self admittance and realization). I bought my first scoob in 1998 (a JBP 2.5RS dohc and it was a 2 door) It was a blast and I enjoyed every minute of owning it but then the WRX's arrived in late 2001 and early 2002... I had to make a decision, I wasn't too keen on the new look but it was turbocharged and it was finally a legitimate wrx being brought over from japan... So at the price of trading my 2.5 in, I bought one in WRB with 15 mles on the clock... and enjoyed every minute of owning that one... and then 2004 rolled around with a slightly more refined front end and FINALLY an STI version but I held off... until 2005 and then I bought one in Aspen white with 5 miles on it... and through a series of events I actually ended up with a 3rd wrx ( a 2003 WRB one that is sort of a project of sorts) so currently I've got an '02, '03, '05 and I am still on the look out for that JBP 2.5 RS 2 door with the '99 converted front bumper and 5 star goldies... I'll meet her again one day I hope...

NAVY_sti

Very Nice! yeah, I'm trying to get one of each generation so more than likely the '03 bugeye will be replaced by an RS. I'm still on the fence with GR body style but it's growing on me... the driveway is kinda full at the moment anyways...lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I wish I could have your problem, lol. You and Reks will get along quite well here. Ask him to show you his parts collection.

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the team! Knowledge of the 3 brands is good knowledge...I like the collection of subbies you have there as well. Enjoy your time here at igotasti.com and if there is anything we can help you with don't hesitate to ask. There are alot of great knowledgable people here!