Rotary engine on a Riced up gc-8 /cry.

Bluedemon_II

Sub_GC_WRX_rotary.jpg

I wow at the conversion and approve it. Now the styling and chrome just make me hurl. :shock:

How did they get the trans to fit the engine is my ?. That has to be one bad ass adapter.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wonder what the cost for that was?

Bluedemon_II

Well here in pr, ppl install wankle engines to just about anything... B200 pickups, Suzuki samurai, Datsun 210 etc. It's a powerful engine for it's size but the fact that its uses oil and the apex don't last to long don't make it a winner for a weakened warrior.

Well here in pr, ppl install wankle engines to just about anything... B200 pickups, Suzuki samurai, Datsun 210 etc. It's a powerful engine for it's size but the fact that its uses oil and the apex don't last to long don't make it a winner for a weakened warrior.

Most turbo engines use oil. My STI did and my Evo does as well but not as much as the STI.

AirManCam

I don't think its all that riced out, I mean its all done right and nicely done. I mean, its not my style, but hey.

Bluedemon_II

They lost me at the rims... chrome... meh. Still I do like those engines for track use only. They consume more fuel than a gt500, the sound is strange like a weed wacker. Still I like it because is strange, and has a very high rpm potential.