Top Gear Season 16!

06STI360

So it?s no secret to those who know me that I'm quite the TG fan boy.

The new season airs tonight on BBC America at 9PM with back-to-back episodes. The new cosworth STI and Focus RS 500 are being tested and I can't wait to see the GT3 RS ..drool..

For those of us who get BBC America let this be a discussion place for all things TG. Ill be posting tonight after I watch the episodes.

Paul.c

Good idea. I love top gear (the original). So far I am quite disappointed with American Top Gear. But we don't have to get into that.

06STI360

I don't get BBC HD either, ever since I had to pretend to like TG America I've been waiting anxiously for this season to be on.

They have some seriously sick cars this year.

06STI360

Yeah that was funny, first time JC has ever said anything remotely positive about the GR STI though lol.

nothing nothin nothing... wait! oh no still nothing.. lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I just watch them on streetfire.net and pop em up on the big screen. Quality is near HD if you have a good internet connection. I don't get BBC America so that is my only choice.

I've seen episode 1, 2 and 3 of season 16 so far. Is BBC America just starting Season 16?

Greatest show on earth IMO.

06STI360

They aired episode 1 and 2 tonight, they went to the states which was hilarious. GT3 RS is soo sexy omg!

Paul.c

My dvr screwed up my recording and cut off episode one. All I saw was star in a reasonably pried car. But episode 2 was good.

What is everyones favorite film from TG? Mine would have to be the reliant robin special. It was the funniest thing ever on that show! Please if you haven't seen it go watch it now! You will :rofl:

06STI360

My dvr screwed up my recording and cut off episode one. All I saw was star in a reasonably pried car. But episode 2 was good.

What is everyones favorite film from TG? Mine would have to be the reliant robin special. It was the funniest thing ever on that show! Please if you haven't seen it go watch it now! You will :rofl:

Haha that episode is hilarious.

I particularly like the special when they go to Bolivia in some beater 4x4's, it was funny and pretty cool.

The new episodes are 80 minutes long so you may want to program your DVR to do so.

06STI360

haha idk I know with cox cable I have to manually fix it for it to record in one piece or it records an hour at a time and mixes the episodes together.

It was weird how they showed them though, they showed episode 2 first then episode one where they go to America. Episode 2 has the new stig!

Who do you guys think the new Stig is? He drives way more aggressively than the old one.