Genuine NEW prodrive mud flaps for GD chassis

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I have a full set of Prodrive mud flaps that i bought some time ago, car is gone and need to sell these. BRAND NEW IN BOX. How much are they worth? [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I have a full set of Prodrive mud flaps that i bought some time ago, car is gone and need to sell these. BRAND NEW IN BOX. How much are they worth? [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] @grinder_34

83aa685ca55c64ca3ed916e542c94a62.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I would say probably $200. Rally Armor flaps are ~$140-175 and are super common. I can't even find Prodrive flaps for sale. So you could put them up for 200 OBO and see how it goes.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I would say probably $200. Rally Armor flaps are ~$140-175 and are super common. I can't even find Prodrive flaps for sale. So you could put them up for 200 OBO and see how it goes.

I saw a post on NASIOC from like 2011 or something for 250. I think ill start there and see what happens.