New group member

oburgslim

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group but not new to the Subaru community. In the past I've owned a 02 wrx, and a 00 2.5rs. Currently I have a 06 STI and just purchased a 17 STI last month.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hello everyone, I'm new to the group but not new to the Subaru community. In the past I've owned a 02 wrx, and a 00 2.5rs. Currently I have a 06 STI and just purchased a 17 STI last month.

Welcome! We need pics of ALL of them :)

Any mods for the 06/17 currently/planned?

oburgslim

I'll upload a few pics of the 06/17 later today. The 06 has quite a few mods done to it. As for now I plan to keep the 17 stock as far as performance mods, haha(famous last words).

I'll upload a few pics of the 06/17 later today. The 06 has quite a few mods done to it. As for now I plan to keep the 17 stock as far as performance mods, haha(famous last words).

First welcome to the group, if you have any questions just ask. Second, we have all gotten the mod bug at some point or another...good luck lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oburgslim

Here are the STIs, the Hawkeye has an
IAG built shortblock
Dom 3XT-R turbo w/tial 44 ewg
Perrin fmic
Invidia exhaust
Prosport uel header
IAG top feed fuel rails w/1000cc injectors
IAG tgv deletes
ACT clutch/flywheel
Bc br coilovers

I maybe missing something.
4d72de20cc3c7d951de6684c463d0c3b.jpg
497d37df41122d35710392aa1e7c0cee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah, woah, woah!!!!!!!!

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Man, Subie lover for sure!!!!!! :tup:

Being that the Hawkeye is modded, if you can, how would you compare the VA to GD chassis?

oburgslim

Woah, woah, woah!!!!!!!!

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Man, Subie lover for sure!!!!!! :tup:

Being that the Hawkeye is modded, if you can, how would you compare the VA to GD chassis?
The VA is definitely a better ride over the GD chassis. The VA is suspension is super rigid and solid being stock, the GD was super loose at stock ride. VA seats are also better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk