GD George's cars (Retired)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've seen some pretty sick time attack 240's on YouTube. The s13/s14 platforms should be in an automobile hall of fame, one of the best if not the best Nissan design ever.

I have to agree!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If you love JDM car culture and you have a soul... you will love this video

Z1107

love the part of the guy in the garage throwing the beer bottle and kicking boxes, this video truly captures the emotions of tuning.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Holy Camber Bat Man!
IMAG0092.jpg

Some quality suspension links...
IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

And the Best part of all. The Titanium Upper Control Arm by SPL!
IMAG0096.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can I drive her?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I want you to! I want to come out to you one weekend! I think you would be impressed.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Then we will plan for it soon.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm taking that to the track soon Holy.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thanks guys! JJ... It's not a fast car at all. You might be disappointed if you take it to a track. Unless the track is nothing but turns. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys! JJ... It's not a fast car at all. You might be disappointed if you take it to a track. Unless the track is nothing but turns. :tup:

It's all turns. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Me and Fuji will borrow it!!!

You will have your way with her soon enough... speaking of which, did you guys still want me to come down? Do you have stuff for me to do? I'm prolly good third week in Jan.

Let me know. :tup:

It's all turns. :tup:

And you to... You will have your way with her. She is a slut and she don't care who she sleeps with. :D As long as she goes home with me!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm now committed... I put in for vacation for the week of the 22nd of January. :tup:

Let me know if this does not work for you guys or if things change.