GD George's cars (Retired)

Z1107

God JJ can you be any more treacherous? ;)
Buy a bugeye George! You can get them cheap and they are great sleepers.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nah george. I've decided that the current longblock may never get reused in my car. Screw it all, I'm going to do some crazy stuff...
EZ30R R6 TT with two of these (compressor map below) 11:1 compression, e98 and AWIC. I've got some interesting ideas for this one...
66-224.1.jpg

Now that's the Edwin I know and love! :lol: (no homo). That is certainly a thought. you can prolly find a doner SVT for cheap.

Buy a bugeye George! You can get them cheap and they are great sleepers.

Another though as well. Cheap is a good thing right now... My favorite though is the hawkeye, or the GR hatch and if I can find one for a good deal then I'm gonna jump. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I could grab an eg33 for $300. However, I want an EZ30R in the R6 variant with AVCS and AVLS. Naaaasty car

Ahh okay... Yeah that would be pretty sick. You are talking about doing this to the STi right?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You really have my wheels a turnin. I'm definately going to be looking into this.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Seriously though... I can get an RS dirt cheap and eg33 cheap. This is looking more attractive the more I think about it.

George, I will bet money that a stripped down GC, EZ30R swap, intake, exhaust and tune will stomp most stage 2 STi. It's been done plenty of times. No just add a wee bit off boost and e98..... Nasty nasty car with that turbo I'm talking about. Imagine full boost by 3k and if you throw and cam & springs in an engine that spins to 9k...

I have a nasty, nasty plan for the build on the abomination.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
George, I have crazy ideas, but when it comes to a built car, I also have ideas for dirt cheap. You know how cheap you could get a pair of 6262 for that????

i have not the faintest clue... But would I need a pair?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If I do sell it you will be the first. You get the family price

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy you better not get a Subaru STi or anything. I won't be able to close up shop cause you will make me feel bad. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Holy you better not get a Subaru STi or anything. I won't be able to close up shop cause you will make me feel bad. :(

If your talking about what I think you are talking about I don't want to put any pressure on you or to think you have to keep it going on my account. I had a great time along the way and met great people and made great friends and connections that will last a lifetime. It doesn't matter what I drive. Only the journey.

The way I see it... one door closes, another one opens. Don't feel guilty or bad... just feel happy about the impact you had on an entire community and the people you brought together. Your influence has spanned the entire globe and there are not many people in the world that can say that. Because of you I have found my place in the tuning community and I to have a far reaching influence as a result. I said it before. I support you what ever decisions you make.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If your talking about what I think you are talking about I don't want to put any pressure on you or to think you have to keep it going on my account. I had a great time along the way and met great people and made great friends and connections that will last a lifetime. It doesn't matter what I drive. Only the journey.

The way I see it... one door closes, another one opens. Don't feel guilty or bad... just feel happy about the impact you had on an entire community and the people you brought together. Your influence has spanned the entire globe and there are not many people in the world that can say that. Because of you I have found my place in the tuning community and I to have a far reaching influence as a result. I said it before. I support you what ever decisions you make.

Thanks my friend. Your awesome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You JJ. A little more time buddy.

I am. I'm not giving up! Just a little wore out that's all. I will keep fighting the good fight guys!