GD George's cars (Retired)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I installed My EVO gauges today but the pictures don't do them justice. For some reason the camera exaggerates the red but the background is darker than what you see here. I also have permission to show the "Device" but I really can't explain it much right now. I have to submit my findings to the manufacturer first but you can probably get a good idea of what it does by the picture.

CIMG0675.JPG

CIMG0677.JPG

CIMG0678.JPG

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow Holy that looks awesome. The device looks like it says your getting 1 mpg. :)

Z1107

Looks nice. Those evo gauges are awesome, I ordered them but prosport sent the wrong ones and the right ones were on backorder due to the tsunami. So now I've got a single halo boost gauge. I'm going to get evos for the rest.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL... On my drive way! Actually the way you read that is the first two numbers are instant mileage and the next ones (25.1) is the accumulated average. Yes that's right. I have been enjoying some seriously good gas mileage on the new motor. That's driving to and from work which is partly town driving. I thought that when you increase the performance and output of a motor you were supposed to get crappier mileage. Hmmmm... Maybe me is good at tuning LOL. I'm not supposed to get this mileage with 272 cams and 60lbs turbo.

The Big Zero in the middle is the gear determiner, or what I like to call it (in the voice of Arnold) "The gear determinator" :lol: It does so much more and I can't wait to spill the beans.

Wow Holy that looks awesome. The device looks like it says your getting 1 mpg. :)

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Looks nice. Those evo gauges are awesome, I ordered them but prosport sent the wrong ones and the right ones were on backorder due to the tsunami. So now I've got a single halo boost gauge. I'm going to get evos for the rest.

I think everyone has them in stock now... I had to wait a month for these. You could ask Jordan if he can get them now but get them soon... I don't think they will last.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Those gauges look fucking awesome!

How are you controlling your HVAC?

I extended the wires to the control unit and shoved it in the glove box... Later when I become a little more ambitious I will make up some "L" brackets and mount it in there permanently.

I think I might have reversed a wire though... The blower doesn't work now... I'm not to worried though. I have about 5 months before it becomes an issue :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL... I'm waiting for my car to make me coffee in the morning.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am sorta gauging interest for him right now. If you are seriously interested in this, give me a PM and I will be happy to discuss it. Keep in mind that what you see here only scratches the surface of what this thing can do.

bugeye_fever

I think it is very interesting, and I hope that more people will take an interest in it. I cannot however say that it would be at the top of my list, please don't take offense, i just have different goals. A question though, could the gear selector see 6 gears if the ECU only see's five? My AP just stays in 5 when I shift to 6th.

Vermont

I am sorta gauging interest for him right now. If you are seriously interested in this, give me a PM and I will be happy to discuss it. Keep in mind that what you see here only scratches the surface of what this thing can do.

Dude you still haven't told us who makes it or when they are going to let the rest of us buy one...... I want one hard core.... Would make my problem of where to put gauges a lot easier....