1st I.G.O.T.A. Meet

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So where could we do a meet at?

Let's start hearing the ideas. Once we get something set in stone we will post a new thread, and post it all over our social media pages.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
A location where it would be the same drive for majority of the members. Cali guys... Ehhh. :lol: what would be an ideal location?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Also we could ask the Vendors if they wanna help Sponsor and be in the event.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
TRACK DAY. I mean, you dont HAVE to track the car...then its just a meet at an awesome venue.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mid-Ohio? :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How far is everyone looking to drive should be the 1st question?

ZachTTLM

Being that IGOTA is so spread out you can do regional meets and share the results since this is the first one (East Coast Meet) (West Coast Meet) and (Central Meet) Have a representative from IGOTA in each region help organize the meet for the area. This is a suggestion because it will be hard to get a central location for the whole united states that people will travel too versus central location in 3 regions. Just my .02

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im willing to drive ~250 miles.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=704]ZachTTLM[/MENTION] what about your new shop? Is it big enough?

ZachTTLM

We can accommodate a pretty large crowd at our shop with lodging and food places close by plus the ability to bring in vendors. I would have to check with the landlord on the use of the field by the shop, this would determine more. JJ maybe we can meet up at the shop soon for you to see what you think.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Zach, what city and state are you located in?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We can accommodate a pretty large crowd at our shop with lodging and food places close by plus the ability to bring in vendors. I would have to check with the landlord on the use of the field by the shop, this would determine more. JJ maybe we can meet up at the shop soon for you to see what you think.

Great idea Zach. :)

ZachTTLM

Saxonburg, Pennsylvania....

JJ let me know when works for you so I can make sure we have the time to discuss everything :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Will let you know here in a few days.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet. Pretty close to me! :lol: :tup:

ZachTTLM

Yep Cleveland isn't too far at all. I actually plan to make a trip this summer to the Cleveland area because a long time friend of mine is apart of a new brewery opening up known as Platform Beer Co. So I want to check it out and support his accomplishments plus taste some delicious beer obviously :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where in the cleveland area? Im on the southwest part.

ZachTTLM

The Address for the place is 4125 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH. 44113

Sorry JJ for semi hi-jacking the thread we can still talk meet... ;)