2005 WRX STI...FOR SALE

turbobush

So, here goes....I have a 2005 STI for sale

I bought the subi back in april 2011. this is my most favorite car in the whole wide world. and a week after I buy it i find out im going to afghanistan for a year, and then when i get to afghan. i find out that im getting forced out due to drawbacks in the Marine Corps. with that being said i need to save money. and owning an sti isnt gonna let me do that at all...

a little bit about the car:
before i left i rolled 55.000 miles. i have it properly stored right, in my garage with a cover. fresh oil (royal purple), fresh diff fluid(royal purple) new battery, new tires...I have the dyno sheet. :tup:

we are gonna start with all the goodies from front to back...cause its just easier that way
-7 core front mount intercooler
-upgraded ball bearing turbo (gt3076r)
-up pipe
-down pipe
-turbo back 3.5in exhaust
-upgraded fuel rail
-bigger injectors
-fuel pump
-tien coilovers. fullly adjustable
-twin plate clutch
-5 qt. oil pan
-methanol kit
-sway bars
-hood scoop delete
-wing delete
-dont have all the names for the parts right off hand
-i know im missing a few things...gauges and whatnot...

interior:
-factory cd player, no blown speakers
-no rips, tears,

exterior:
its got a few rock chips, clear bra, its 7 years old. not perfect but close

this car is scary fast. i call it my little race car. it runs super strong. im a mechanic on the side and super anal about keepin it clean and very meticulus. there are NO problems, NO issues, NO leaks, NO dents.

i have all reciepts for all parts. its at about 17,000 worth of extra goodies. like i said i cant save money with this car. I love this car so much but i have to sell it.

Im located in 29 palms, CA.

paul sti1.jpgIMG_0456.jpgIMG_0435.jpgIMG_0441.jpgpaul sti.jpg