2008 WRB/Gold STi

Paul.c

So I am a little sad to say that my car is up for sale. It's been a fairly short but fun road with the two of us but it is time to end our journey.

Specifics:
2008 World rally blue mica w gold BBS wheels. I am the second owner of this car. 44,xxx miles. All services performed by Subaru of Plano. The only thing done to the car is a Cobb front sway bar and Kart Boy front end links were added. There is not a stereo head unit in the car at all. Originally it was a factory nav car but that was replaced with an aftermarket pioneer unit, then that was sold and not replaced. The car is equipped with the JDM stereo bezel so a 2008+ factory stereo will not fit but an aftermarket 2 din stereo will fit perfectly. The car has a front clear bra that covers the front bumper and 2/3 of the hood and front fenders, side mirrors and the front portion of the rear fenders. The paint is what you would expect after 44k miles with nothing a good touch up and polish wouldn't fix. There is a little curb rash on the pasenger side wheels from the ice that we had here in Dallas this past winter but the wheels still balance fine and are straight. The tires are Dunlop Direzza z1 Star Specs 245/40 R18 and have less than 500 miles and zero auto-crosses on them as of today. As far as the interior of the car goes everything is just about perfect other than some minor scuffs to the rear hatch entry from loading/unloading my mountain bike. The bike was never laid down directly on the interior, I use a canvas painters drape to protect the interior from the trail and bike dirt. All parts of the car work flawlessly and there has never been any mechanical issues with this vehicle. Transmission is strong and the clutch is in great condition according to the feel of it. The a/c blows extremely cold, in fact I have to turn it down even when it is 100+ degrees outside because it is so cold.

KBB value w/o stereo is $26,250.00
Asking $26,250.00

If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to PM me here. If you would rather talk on the phone or in person about the car feel free to PM me with your contact info and I will be happy to get back with you.

Last edited:

Paul.c

I will get some better more detailed images up tomorrow.

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

Last edited: