2013 Subaru Impreza STi Renders.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Z1107

Anytime an import hits American shores add 250-300 lbs to it's jdm weight because of American safety standards, but SOA said they want to keep the weight under 3000lbs for us.

bugeye_fever

Sweet lord finally, I couldn't believe how heavy they were getting. The bug's under 3300 with me in it and loaded up on gas.

Z1107

Everybody at least has to like that Subaru is separating the WRX from the impreza and making it a more hardcore car and also making the STi a limited production rally racer.

spyder8213

The seperating of lines is a great idea. Not too keen on only a hatchback though. I really like having a sedan. It really comes down to the final product. If it rocks as much as it sounds it'll be tough not to trade the 05 in for one. Comes down to modding out a car or buying a rally ready ride with the money I save.

Z1107

what sucks is that we are going to have to wait 1.5 years before we get one, the US isnt getting the new car until the 2014 model year according to Car and Driver, Motortrend, and multiple other reputable auto enthusiast magazines.

STimedic

Dear Subaru,

Please bring back the GC Coupe lines in a stronger, yet same weight shell and moar power. Oh, and the WRX needs a 6MT, keep the Subaru 4-pots-just slightly larger rotors/calipers and better pads and BRING THE RECAROS FOR THE STI!!!!!!

wo^tron

Eh. The back looks okay. The front looks like one of those hyundai volesters. Side view of the car is just strange o_O'

Z1107

I don't care what it looks like, under 3000lbs with 300 horses! The new brz coupe only weighs 2500lbs. Subaru is on the right path.